Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
We are seeking an Experience Specialist for the Financial Services (FINS) Industry. The Experience Specialist will act as an industry domain expert to sales teams on the Salesforce Digital Experience Platform and how it fits into UX/CX/EX driven use cases in the Financial Services industries. With a broad sales and technology background including: business architecture, business value, and digital experience platforms, the Experience Specialist will educate customers on Salesforce solutions and transform customer business strategy into execution.
The Experience Specialist has broad knowledge of Financial Services. The individual should have a strong industry point of view, be able to discuss future trends and challenges and provide a Salesforce perspective on how these will be addressed.
The Experience Specialist should be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the Salesforce digital experience platform. With a strong blend of industry knowledge and sales skills, the Experience Specialist uses a consultative approach to understand business and technical requirements and to help account teams develop and refine a technical sales strategy and Salesforce solution fit.
The Experience Specialist will help account teams and customers design specific product roadmaps against business strategies.
* Partners with the account team in account planning activities
* Be the Trusted Digital Transformation Advisor for our customers
* Thought leadership role in Financial services Industry
* Deliver & support DXP innovation workshops
* Assess customers business requirements, co-create the future vision for success and map to Salesforce s solutions
* Position the end-to-end vision and value of the Salesforce Digital Experience platform
* Give input to customers target architecture, phasing, roadmap and transition architecture
* Collaborate with DXP Solution Engineers, Solution Specialists, and Business Value teams to determine the details and value of the proposed solution
* Uncover opportunities to generate demand with customers to help drive additional revenue and mature pipe
* Stay up to date with the latest updates and trends in the industry and Salesforce s solutions as well as competitive solutions
* Extensive experience with relevant Salesforce capabilities (e.g., Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, CPQ/Billing)
* Experience in user interface and experience design (UI/UX)
* Software pre-sales experience
* Ability to translate needs into a compelling story that represents the value / impact
* Deep FINS vertical knowledge around regulatory needs and compliance adherence
* Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written
* HR, Recruiting, Employee Experience Expertise
* Demonstrable examples of working in diverse cross-functional teams
* Unafraid to share a point-of-view, while simultaneously respecting differing opinions
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes s World s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities,
we are working to improve the state of the world.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.