Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Location Studio City - Studio City, CA
Position Type Full Time
Job Shift Day
Job Category Other
The Assistant Editor, Media Operations supports the Media Operations editorial staff preparing/conforming projects and assets in Adobe Premiere.
The Assistant Editor is part of the first line of contact for end user issues for Adobe Premiere.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - include the following however other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management.
* Receive and conform Promo edit projects from external producers
* Preparing edit projects (organizing assets, occasionally create multiclips)
* Ingest received assets into our Media Asset Management platform and ensuring proper metadata is added
* Collect media/create clips upon request for in-house customers
* Assist Media Operations Support Engineers for general troubleshooting
* Monitor phone, email, Slack, and ticketing system for Adobe Premiere support requests. Resolves or escalates tickets accordingly.
* Provide first tier end-user support for:
* Adobe Premiere and Audition
* Assist with developing best practices, and ensuring they are always followed
* Assist with Metadata entry and cleanup as needed
* Additional duties as assigned
* Minimum 3 years working in TV, Film, or Video Post-Production facility.
* Demonstrate knowledge of Adobe Premiere
* Previous experience working in an editing environment using a central MAM for Assets.
* Previous experience with A/V transcoding, and postproduction workflows
* Proficient in the use of Mac OS X and Windows
* Ability to articulate the variables and appropriate usage of video and audio codecs, and file types and their usage.
* Prior experience with any of the following is helpful:
* Avid Media Composer
* Final Cut X
* Levels Beyond Reach Engine
* Empress eMAM
* Prior experience with Confluence, Trello, or Slack a plus
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment
* Familiarity with XSAN, DLC, and StorNext technologies
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Possess methodical troubleshooting skills, and problem-solving abilities
Welcome ! It looks like you have an account with this email. Please enter your password to complete your application.
Sign In Forgot password*
An email has been sent to you with a password to access your account.
Ready for the next step* Add your availability! View More Listings
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of Crown Media's electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Crown Media will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.