Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Part Time
CORONA, 1 CLARA MAASS DRIVE, BELLEVILLE, NJ 07109
Located in Belleville, Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility of RWJBarnabas Health and provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. With over 700 physicians and 2,100 employees, we offer advanced treatment for a wide variety of medical conditions. Our facility includes centers for advanced wound care, sleep disorders, bariatrics, orthopedics cardiac services, cancer care, emergency services, and more. In 2017, the Medical Center completed a state-of-the-art campus expansion featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area and a recently expanded Emergency Department.
Clara Maass Medical Center has been recognized nationally for its quality and patient safety by Healthgrades and by The Leapfrog Group, having earned its twelfth Grade A in 2019. The Medical Center has received Disease-Specific Care Certification from the Joint Commission for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), Congestive Heart Failure, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Advanced Certification in Palliative Care and is listed by the American Hospital Association as one of Healthcare s Most Wired hospitals. In 2018, the Medical Center earned designation in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
We are looking for Healthcare Screeners who can work the 3pm-11pm shift (per diem), being responsible for assessing everyone via thermal scanners and/or questionnaires, before them accessing any of the Clara Maass Medical Center facilities.
* Using an infrared thermometer, check every individual, including employees and medical staff, upon entering our facilities.
* Conduct screening questionnaire to all patients, visitors, and vendors will be, per CDC guidelines, regarding travel locations visited and symptoms.
* Escalate and collaborate with medical professionals as necessary.
* Provide exceptional customer service at all health screenings.
* Maintain accurate, complete, and legible records.
* Take inventory and request medical supplies and materials, as needed.
* Pursue ways to promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
* Follow CMMC protocols and procedures.
* Perform other related duties, as necessary.
* A high school diploma/GED is required.
* Prior experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
* Strong customer service orientation, respond quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and adept at managing difficult or emotional situations.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems promptly, and to gather and analyze information skillfully.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer