Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas and mist inhalation equipment such as tents, masks, catheters, cannulas and incubators. Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs. Prepares and maintains a chart for each patient containing all pertinent background information and treatment records. Cleans, inspects and tests inhalation therapy equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Care Practitioner/State Of Texas Dept. of Health licensure or new graduate [RRT(E)] of accredited Respiratory Care Program with Temporary RCP License;
- Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an Accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Completion of all clinicals Associated with an accredited Respiratory Care Program
- Patient assessment skills
- Completion of all clinicals involving general floor care, Critical Care, and Neonatal/Pediatric areas
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the hospital TDS system for chart/charging purposes
- Invasive & non-invasive ventilators, oxygen delivery systems, blood gas analysis, delivery of respiratory
- Pharmacological agents
Per Diem As Needed
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.