Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Cancer Ctr-Admin, One Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
RWJBH is seeking a full-time Revenue Cycle Manager to work in with Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ) under Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital - New Brunswick Campus.
* Manages and oversee the day-to-day duties of the revenue cycle team and other service types
* Manages charges, collections, denials/rejections, appeals, audits, charge corrections, Fee schedules, etc.
* Interview, orient, train and develop staff
* Develop, implement and manage staff performance and productivity
* Perform coding reviews, chart reviews and provide feedback to staff and leadership
* HS Diploma required; Associates/Bachelors degree preferred
* 5+ years of supervisory/management experience required
* Coding certification preferred
* ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, Modifiers knowledge required
* Must be familiar with Hospital/Outpatient services
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects
* Moderate-Expert knowledge on Microsoft Office programs required
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer