Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
EVERGREEN FIRE AND SECURITY
EL06 FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN
TACOMA, WA - FULL TIME
Fire Alarm Technician in Tacoma, Washington
This position works under the general supervision of the Project Manager. The Fire Alarm Technician position is great for an experienced technician who has experience working with low voltage systems. This individual will serve as a field technician to install, test, and maintain fire alarm systems.
* Installs, repairs, tests and handles maintenance of fire and security projects as assigned;
* Provides field customer service to customer and represents Evergreen Fire and Security in a professional manner;
* Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations as applicable to service, installation, and maintenance of all systems including OSHA safety standards;
* Maintains vehicle, uniform, and tools per policy;
* Accurately completes all paperwork directly related to service orders and projects;
* Installs conduit as necessary;
* Trains customers on the usage of all applicable products for installation and/or upgrades;
* Travels as necessary;
* Maintains a professional appearance at all times;
* Maintains confidentiality at all times; and
* Performs all other duties as assigned within your qualifications.
* WA State EL-06 Journeyman License is mandatory
* NICET II - Fire Alarm Systems
* Valid state driver s license
* AA or 2+ years in related industry experience
* On-call roster rotation mandatory for after-hour service calls
Great to Have
* Secret Clearance, Top Secret may be required
* Seattle FA-01 Card is preferred
* Manufacturer Certifications for Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, Access Control Systems, CCTV Systems, and Mass Notification Systems
* Competitive pay
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid holidays
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
* 401(k) plan
* Up to 4% match available
* 100% vested from day one
* Healthcare flexible spending accounts
* Dependent care flexible spending accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Company sponsored group term life insurance
* Corporate perks program
* Opportunities to participate in voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, voluntary life insurance, disability insurance, long term care, hospital indemnity insurance, critical illness insurance, legal services, identity theft protection, and accident insurance
We also offer opportunities for training and advancement in a fast-paced, inclusive, and rewarding working environment. Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, or at www.evergreenfire.com.
Evergreen Fire & Security is a federal government contractor with sensitive access requirements. As our employee, you must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. citizenship due to the level of access to sensitive information and/or restricted facilities.
Evergreen Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.