Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Type of Service IT
Job Title Software Developer III
The Sr. Application Developer resource works with other application developers in the team developing, supporting and modifying software programming applications. Works under direct supervision from the team's Technical Lead to learn about the organization's business environment, system issues and software development tools.
* Responsible for coding, unit testing, test automation supporting and debugging new or enhanced software and responding to business client issues
* Works with the Technical Lead and other developers to learn about design and variety of problems that can exist with current software applications and technologies
* Develops specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs
* Perform root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
* 5-7+ years of experience in a similar role
* Developmental knowledge of coding, testing, test automation, supporting and debugging software
* Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
* Ability to work in a team environment and assist other team members in conveying information to business clients
* Insurance Property and Casualty knowledge and experience preferred
Required Skills and Experience:
* Hands on Development experience
* Ability to complete simple to medium complexity designs
* Ability to debug and analyze coding issues
* Ability to perform test automation.
* Knowledge of web servers, app servers, database servers
* Single Sign-On (SAML)
* Webservice security using oAuth
* Proven experience working with Maven
* Experience in Unix; Oracle; WebLogic, Jboss, Rehl
* Experience in SOAP , REST Web Services and AWS
* Experience with JSP/JSTL, JAVA, J2EE, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
* Experience with SQL Developer, SQL Plus
* Code Repository Experience ; Subversion and BitBucket a plus
* Familiarity with development IDE tools like Eclipse or STS; Ability to debug
* Familiarity with DevOps models.
* Experience in development methodologies such as Agile, and Waterfall.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.