Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Type of Service IT
Job Title Project Analyst III
Correct Job Title - UX Analyst
* With direction from the design leads, build flow diagrams, site maps, wireframes and clickable prototypes to articulate solutions to user needs
* Articulate creative solutions to user problems based on analytics, CX strategies, UX best practices and business requirements
* Prepare final design documents including pre and post process maps, mock-ups, usability annotations, ADA checklists for submission into the legal, risk & compliance review tool
* Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Axure
* Proficient in the React framework with knowledge of Storybook for UI component development
* Experience with usability testing tools such as UserTesting.com
* Working knowledge of CX design methodologies such as rapid prototyping, iterative design and user-centered design
* Understanding of accessibility guidelines in mobile and desktop experiences
Mandatory Skills Bachelor of Science and 2+ years or equivalent experienceKnowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools in relation to tracking progress and reporting project status results
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.