Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Responsible for the direct oversight of daily operations in the lab including staffing, procedures, policies, and quality improvement. Serves as the Laboratory Safety Officer.Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology or other biological science
- Minimum of 8 years of clinical laboratory experience
- Previous Supervisory/Coordinator experience desired
- Licensed by the State of Louisiana as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Registered as MT (ASCP) or MLS (ASCP) or CLS (AMT) is required
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.