Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale, Code Blue, Texas Hunter Products and Whitetail Institute. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
Are you an e-commerce ninja with a black belt in Amazon account management? Do you obsess over the details required to win in a highly competitive online market? Do you live at the intersection of sales, marketing, and operations with the ability to understand all angles of a complex sales account? If so, you could be the perfect fit for PRADCO's newest role of Amazon Account Manager. Your primary responsibility will be to meet and exceed sales goals for multiple PRADCO brands on the Amazon platform. You will execute promotions and will interface weekly with internal forecasting and operational teams to ensure inventory availability and performance standards are achieved. You will establish and cultivate relationships with buyers and senior level management to grow the account and preserve PRADCO's position as a preferred partner. You will fully comprehend all Amazon advertising mediums, manage them, and make budgetary recommendations. You will embrace new ideas while challenging others within the organization to think creatively with an end game of mastering the dynamic landscape of the world's largest e-commerce retailer.
Scope & Responsibilities:
* Manage listings on Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central accounts daily, including setting up new listings, modifying listings and optimizing listings according to company's marketing strategies.
* Maintain product data and brand integrity throughout entire Amazon catalog.
* Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings ratings and customer reviews and make recommendations to enhance rankings and performance to drive sales.
* Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic while maintaining a strong ROI.
* Analyze, execute, and optimize a keyword research strategy which identifies the most effective and targeted key phrases to drive traffic.
* Periodically reassess these key phrases in order to ensure that they continue to stay relevant.
* Perform detailed competitive analysis (SEO) with intent to provide insights on potential new sources of traffic, closing any keyword gaps, and increasing our SERP positioning.
* Optimize the number of product resellers to drive buy box ownership.
* Plan and allocate AMS and AMG spend based on performance KPIs.
* Understand and implement SEO best practices.
* Be the in-house expert and repository of knowledge of all Amazon platform changes and best practices.
* Use appropriate Amazon follow-up tools to drive reviews and customer engagement.
* Work with marketing teams to develop winning messaging tactics based on experimentation.
* Partner with marketing team to enhance product descriptions, images, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
* Maintain knowledge of Amazon selling policies and code of conduct and ensure all accounts remain in compliance.
* Manage Amazon programs such as Direct Import, Direct Fulfillment, Born to Run, and more
* Manage relationships with Amazon Vendor Managers, In-Stock Managers, and Advertising Managers
* Explore opportunities such as 3P account management and other e-commerce platforms
* B.S. or B.A. from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Business, or related field
* Three (3) years successful experience with sales through e-commerce channels
* Two (2) years direct or hands-on experience with Amazon
* Highly fluent in e-commerce best practices
* Familiarity with product pricing strategy, SKU rationalization, and channel management
* Hand-on experience optimizing product listings and product page content
* Meticulously detailed and highly organized
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
* Ability to think creatively to identify problems and recommend solutions
* Experience working with consumer manufactured goods
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint data analysis/presentation needs
* Hunting/fishing experience with an appreciation of the outdoors
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.