Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
WEB CONTENT MANAGER needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with SOC's client located in WASHINGTON, DC.
AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION!
· We are seeking a qualified Web Content Manager to join our Service Desk team.
· Perform studies and analysis and advisory services relating to web pages/web content
· Checking and approving blocked websites
· Initiate and create webpage as well as manage web content
· Develop recommendations and Quotes in the area of worldwide web technology
· Develop policies and procedures to ensure the security of the websites
· Serve as Web technology special
· Perform technical assistance and complete assignments by resolving customer problems/concerns
· Identify problems, determine basis of complaint, and other matter of concern from the microcomputer user community regarding web pages/web content as well as improvements
· Enhance customer relations programs (proposed standards and develop user guidance materials)
· 5 years of computer experience with three years of experience working with Internet technology.
· C&A Policy, DCID, NIST, FISMA and Handbook working knowledge. HTML, Java, web programming and systems connectivity knowledge.
· Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
· An active Top Secret clearance is required (Interim Top Secret is acceptable).
SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.