Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Recruitment Strategy Consultant will manage recruitment marketing efforts including social media, employee referral program and individual hospital marketing campaigns. This position will create and execute a communication strategy for leads within our contact management system including the development of recruitment email templates and newsletters. In addition, this position will serve as the point of contact for candidates on the company website, manage our internal sharepoint site and assist with corporate internship program. Finally, this position will support the Associate Director of Recruitment Strategy with nationwide recruitment marketing initiatives as needed.
Job Code: 101198
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required
- One year experience in a Human Resources environment preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 9001 Liberty Parkway, Birmingham 35242
Job ID: 2024847