Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We're looking for a biller to join our fantastic billing team based in Pensacola, FL but supporting our Energy teams across North America.
We're looking for a candidate who compiles data, prepares and submits invoices by performing the following duties:
* Read and interpret contracts to assure that the projects are set up in accordance to the client s billing requirements;
* Works closely with project manager assuring that all costs are posted correctly prior to drafting the invoice.
* Coordinates all necessary cost transfers prior to drafting the invoice;
* Drafts and submits invoices for approval, assuring that accurate supporting documents (timesheets, expenses, etc.) are attached;
* Upon the approval and completion of the mandated QA/ QC processes finalizes invoices and submits them to the client;
* Updates and maintains Excel spreadsheets by entering data and utilizing sorting, lookup and general data manipulation functions;
* Prepares credit memorandums and journal entries as needed;
* Assists project managers with tracking budgets versus the actuals and other monthly financial management obligations.
Mott MacDonald specializes in innovative engineering solutions for various projects in multiple sectors. This ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications and skills:
* High school diploma;
* 3 years of experience as a billing specialist in a corporate environment;
* Previous experience preparing/ computing/ processing invoices, including knowledge of accounts payable, and time and expenses;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel- VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, sorting, and general data manipulation);
* Knowledge of Deltek preferred;
* Strong attention to detail, organizational, and QA/QC skills;
* Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.Ability to work independently.
Here at Mott MacDonald, we are experts in engineering, management, and development services supporting multisector project work in over 150 countries. One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional outcomes through the connected thinking of our 16,000+ talented consultants. Sustainability and innovation are at the heart of all of our sectors which, in North America include Advisory, Built Environment, Energy, Transportation, and Water.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our organization, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We value the diversity of our staff and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone has the chance to contribute.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status or disability status.