Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Supervisor is critical to ensuring exceptional hospitality and is responsible for overseeing restaurant operations and personnel, scheduling employees, and assisting with restaurant operations as needed. The Supervisor coordinates the work of restaurant staff to ensure efficient operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensures operational execution by communicating expectations to Lead Servers and restaurant staff to ensure restaurant operations are efficient and meet all set standards
* Provides administrative support for front of house operations including; scheduling, payroll, reservations, inventory, receiving, and personnel related matters
* Interacts with guests and pack members, provides feedback to staff throughout their shift to ensure quality service; works with management to investigate and resolve guest concerns
* Assists with the overall operation of the restaurant(s) including; Point of Sale transactions, expediting, re-stocking, quality, and staff breaks and performance
* Ensures that restaurants are sanitized, cleaned, stocked, and setup correctly for opening and that they remain that way through the shift
* Communicates with fellow Supervisors through various shifts to ensure successful operations of the restaurant(s)
* Identify all Out of Order equipment and pass along to Manager for repair
* Support management in staff performance related matters including; employee reviews, corrective action, investigations, conflict resolution, etc.
* Assists with the coordination and execution of birthday parties
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
Basic Qualifications & Skills
* Some High School education or equivalent
* 1+ year previous experience in a food service team lead capacity or leadership role
* 1+ year utilizing Point-of-Sale (POS) technology
* Basic mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) as they apply to cash handling
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends, and Holidays as needed
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
* Prior experience with Micros POS
* Serve-Safe and/or TIPS certification
* Proven teamwork
* Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
* Enthusiastic and positive energy
* Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to bend, stretch, and twist
* Able to stand for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)