Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Great Wolf, our Front Desk Agent ensures an efficient, informative and professional check in/out process so our guests can focus on enjoying all of the amenities the lodge has to offer. Many times as the first point of contact the Front Desk Agent helps create a positive first impression of our resort.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Welcomes guests by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests
* Registers guests by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning rooms, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys
* Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash
* Directs guests to room by showing location on resort map
* Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
* Provides concierge duties to guests by answering any inquiries regarding resort and other services guests may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel
* Maintains records by entering room and guest account data
* Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bills, obtaining payment
* Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements
* Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department
* Confirms guest identity for registering guests
* Maintains a safe working environment by verifying, reporting and acting in a safe manner
Basic Qualifications & Skills
* High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
* Must be flexible regarding schedule, based on business demands
* Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
* Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
* Proven teamwork skills
* Enthusiastic and energetic
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)