Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Staff Registered Nurse to provide Occupational Medicine services at the Federal Building & Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (street address is 299 E. Broward Blvd).
- Flexible Scheduling
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Low stress stress environment, focusing on employee health
- Providing Occupational Medical care for the adult employees working at the Federal Building
- No weekend, evening or holiday hours
- Free from on-call responsibilities!
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, as well as emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the Area Nurse Manager
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Any active nurse license
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- Will need to successfully obtain security clearance
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.