Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time ServiceNow Developer with TS/SCI FSP at its Annapolis Junction, MD location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
The candidate will Configure/Customize the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service, use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow, perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented. Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems. The candidate will work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap, be competent with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies. The candidate will assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
* Linux/Unix System Administration or development experience
* Familiarity with Web based user interfaces (HTML, XML, CSS)
* Minimum 2 yrs experience as a ServiceNow Developer
* Knowledge of the Agile development methodology
* Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
* Experienced at extracting requirements through discussions with the user population
* Prioritize workload based on internal and external impact
* Experience leading a team of three and interfacing with internal teams
* Java Development
* ServiceNow Certifications a plus (Administrator, Developer)
* Experience in managing a Self-Hosted ServiceNow instance to include performing required upgrades to the ServiceNow Core applications
May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration.
Additional Requirements to be obtained: Full Scope polygraph is required upon starting.
Baseline Certification: DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM level 1 is required.
Education/Years of Experience: Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.