Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Java/Web Developer with TS/SCI FSP at its Annapolis Junction, MD location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
* Java experience
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Good interpersonal skills
* Support multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent troubleshooting capabilities
* Willingness to expand current skillset
* Web development experience
* AWS experience
* Experience in HTML, Node.js, and/or Angular
* Experience with responsive web design,
* ldap queries, Linux shell scripting, MySQL/Mongo DB queries
* Linux development experience
* Experience with Apache Tomcat applications
May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration.
Additional Requirements to be obtained: Full Scope polygraph is required upon starting.
Baseline Certification: DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM level 1 is required.
Education/Years of Experience: Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.