Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Senior Field Service Technician with Top Secret/DoE Q Clearance at its West Mifflin, PA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
* SFSTs shall be on site as needed to maintain and report on service levels, and shall serve as a technician.
* Additional responsibilities include serving as the primary interface with customer technical and contract representatives; overseeing employee direction, welfare, safety, and compliance to all site policies, practices, and procedures; implementing "best practices" to conduct contractor operations in as efficient and responsive manner as possible; meeting with customer representatives to assess project progress; working with the customer to develop and propose strategic and cost savings initiatives; coordinating with contractor program management office to ensure sufficient cleared, qualified personnel are available at the sites under their purview to address vacation, sickness, training, and other absences that may occur.
* The SFST shall, subject to customer approval, be responsible for developing any reports required to track contractor SLA performance and shall be responsible for conducting customer satisfaction surveys when requested.
* IT support task areas include asset management; desktop device and peripheral maintenance; deployment and installs, moves, adds, and changes of desktop devices and printers; support of servers and high performance computers; and disposal of equipment per customer specifications.
* 3-5 years relevant experience required.
* Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
Clearance Required: DoD Top Secret or DoE Q prior to consideration
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.