Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionDescription:
Are you a highly motivated individual who is passionate about a career in product management and marketing? Hillrom has a brand new role for a Digital Health Marketing Product Analyst with the opportunity to perform a unique blend of tasks involving project management, analysis, and collaboration with a global team of innovative thinkers.
The Digital Health Marketing Product Analyst will report to the Director of Marketing and will support the Digital Health Global Product Managers to help translate customer needs into innovative digital products. The role will actively work with Hillrom's R&D Program Office, Digital Health and Global Business Unit (GBU)'s Marketing functions to orchestrate the expansion of Digital Health portfolio.
Are you up for the challenge?
Put your expertise to work by supporting the Product Managers in gathering and organizing market insights and competitive intelligence, conducting market sizing, market/customer segmentation, and helping Supporting Product Managers to ensure timely execution of go to market strategies and tactics. On a deeper level, you will:
* Provide assistance developing scope and timelines for different 3rd party integrations for our interoperable platform.
* Organize weekly, monthly, quarterly touchpoints with different stakeholders; setting and leading the agendas to ensure constant alignment.
* Support the Digital Health Product Managers in assisting with customer requirements analysis and organization.
* Analyze new markets or product opportunities using Hillrom’s marketing excellence process (MAX).
* Support the go to market strategies for new products.
* Collaborate with different functions and coordinates cross functional discussions to support ongoing NPD or Integration efforts.
* Deliver accurate reports and trend analyses to stakeholders in a timely manner, ensuring clear understanding of each stakeholder’s informational needs.
* Generate ad-hoc reports and analyses to support Product Management initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive Salary
* Health plans with flexible options to include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, and HSA – we give you options to Choose Well, Live Well.
* Financial benefits such as Flexible Time Off (FTO), a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and life and disability insurance.
Qualifications What do you need to get there?
* Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA).
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills to interact with varying levels of stakeholders.
* Must be able to work effectively in a global/matrix organization, where clear, accurate communication and keeping stakeholders up to date on project initiatives and deliverables is key.
* Strong research and analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skill.
* Highly adaptable to changing business priorities.
* Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word or similar tools.
* Exposure to other analytical/visualization tools will be desired.
* Ability to learn and use collaborative platforms like Teams, Confluence etc. is essential.
* Ability to translate complex concepts and data into easily understood language and adjust messaging relevant to audience;
* Attention to detail, organization/planning and scheduling ability
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity