Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Helpdesk Technician
This position is responsible for performing day-to-day help desk services by completing help desk requests, answering telephone calls, replying to e-mails and responding to other inquiries related to IT functions. This position also assists users with identifying IT problems and finding & executing resolutions to their problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Monitor the helpdesk and answer and or escalate tickets in a timely fashion
* Maintain Build sheets for machine builds and software installations
* Prepare and deploy client devices (Desktops, Laptops, Phones, Tablets)
* Maintain Company Asset records for new equipment
* Move employee physical locations including patching of data and phone cables
* Troubleshoot basic PC Printer and Networking issues
* Occasionally visit remote facilities by car for on-site required work
* Client Software patches, upgrades
* Remediation of vulnerabilities on client devices
Employmnt Type : Full Time
Qualifications/Requirements SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Ability to troubleshoot basic PC and Networking issues
* Ability to learn and retain new skills and responsibilities.
* Proficient in PC, Macintosh and server-based network environments.
* Working knowledge of both Windows PCs, iOS and OSX devices.
* Working understanding of VLANs
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and meet timelines.
* Ability to move up to 50 lbs.
* Reliable transportation for site visits
* Must be orderly, organized and punctual
* 1+ years experience working in a helpdesk environment
* Experience creating user accounts in an Active Directory/Exchange environment.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Detail Oriented
* Ability to multi-task efficiently and strong time management
* Available to work nights and weekends based on the business needs
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
* The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
* The employee is required to reach with hands and arms
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
* Normal office environment
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.