Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Part Time
The position would be resposible for teaching and facilitating fitness classes and/or sessions that are offered to members and guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
* Develops safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
* Monitors and instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment
* Reads, Watches, and engages in all required training's associated with the role
* Conducts fitness consultations for new clients including pre-participation screening, Medical History, Lifestyle questionnaire, and goal setting to assess and recommend personal training programs
* Fulfills member service requirements such as fitness assessments and equipment operations, service desk duties and fitness equipment cleaning
* Promotes and sells personal training programs and services
* Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client s fitness plan
* Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
* Ability to stand, bend and perform duties required for specific modalitties
* Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
* Should have knowledge of anatomy and physiology
* Must possess at least 500 hours of hands on massage experience
* Must provide reputable school certification
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.