Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Days - Full-Time
We are looking for detail-oriented and very organized professionals who take pride in being part of a nationally recognized team who put the patient first. To be successful in this role, you will need to be knowledgeable, eager to learn more and makes patient safety a priority. We are looking for someone willing to go above and beyond and seeking to be the best at what they do. We have several tiers of positions available depending on your level of experience. New graduates are welcome!
Our IR team is one of the largest in the country and sees more than 65 patients a day of all ages, which puts us in the top 1 percent of all academic hospitals. We provide treatments not available anywhere else in the region. Our highly skilled team works with advanced imaging technologies to target and treat complex conditions and perform minimally invasive procedures.
Requirements for ALL Interventional Radiologic Technologist positions:
* Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist Program
* Kansas State Licensure (LRT)
* Registered with the American Registry of Radiology Technologist (ARRT(R))
* BLS Certification
Tier I Requirements:
* Must obtain Certification & Registration as a Vascular Interventional Technologist within 12 months of hire or transfer in order to continue employment
Tier II Requirements:
* Certification and registration as a Vascular Interventional Technologist [ARRT-(IR, VI, CV)]
Preferred Qualifications for ALL Interventional Radiologic Technologist positions:
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
* 1-2 years of broad interventional exposure
* Second language.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.