Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Nurse Director has fiscal and operational responsibility for standards of care and service with Perioperative Services. The Nurse Director provides leadership for improving patient care, planning, staff performance, systems improvements, and teaching. The Nurse Director participates in the setting and implementation of the organization's goals, priorities, and strategies and works with other disciplines and groups to provide the highest quality of care.
* MSN required.
* Ability to read and communicate in the English language, as well as knowledge of and ability to use computers.
* Successful completion from an accredited school or nursing with licensure as a professional registered nurse in the state of New Jersey.
* Minimum five years clinical experience in related nursing specialty.
* Prior management preferably in a matrixed organization and integrated delivery system.
* Strong working knowledge of health care financial systems, human resource skills, performance management, stategic management, critical and foundational thinking.
* Certification as required by clinical specialty area. National certification in nursing leadership or area of specialty preferred.
As an employer, the Jefferson Enterprise maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.