Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT, M3 SUPPLY CHAIN/FINANCIALS SOFTWARE
REMOTE OFFICE BASED
The Successful Solution Consultant (SC) provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor s ERP license revenue and customer success. The SC provides manufacturing industry and software knowledge to help share compelling solutions for our customers. The successful SC possesses a strong business acumen and an ability to understand our customers business needs and challenges through discovery to deliver strategic, industry competitive solutions.In addition, a successful candidate will work closely with the sales organization to provide compelling solutions, presentations and demos while becoming the trusted advisor of our customers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
* Understands client s critical business issues and demonstrate compelling, value-based solutions using Infor s software capabilities.
* Work with individuals throughout the sales organization to develop overall account and opportunity strategy.
* Apply product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Infor products to prospects and customers.
* Maintain knowledge of industry trends and competitive products
* Provide feedback to sales management and product management on potential new capabilities.
* Answer functional questions related to the product line in Requests for Proposals (RFP s).
* Maintain strong functional knowledge of new M3 capabilities to ensure Infor is best positioned to meet our customer s needs
* Understand Infor s technical architecture and highlight benefits as part of the overall product solution.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Direct experience working with Infor M3 CloudSuite solutions preferred but not required
* Experience selling, using and/or implementing ERP solutions.
* Discrete or Process Manufacturing industry experience in Food and Beverage, Automotive, A&D, Industrial Manufacturing or High Tech preferred.
* Business process expertise in Finance/Projects, Supply Chain/Manufacturing and/or Order Management/Service highly desirable
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD?
* Excellent time management, communication, presentation, decision-making and organization skills.
* Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
* Ability to work independently and from a remote location.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email email@example.com.