Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to=end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, WI location is seeking MANUFACTURING OPERATORS to support manufacturing of medical injection molded parts and assembly.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines or anhdother operation related machinery
* Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts per quality criteria and check for contamination
* Complete appropriate checklists
* Access, read, comprehend, and follow operator's guide and work instructions
* Trim and package parts according to customer standards
* Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts as well as share information with mold techs about problems or process variations
* Keep and maintain accurate records
* Be actively involved in the setting-of and achieving of goals and expectations of the department
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions
* Basic math skills; including addition, subtracting, multiplication and division
* Must be team oriented and self-directing
* Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety and communication
* Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf