Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Georgia-Pacific is looking for safety-oriented individuals to join our team as Production Associates in Pelahatchie, MS!
Production Associates play an integral part in maintaining the success of the plant by providing coverage and support for various machine centers throughout the plant. Production Associates will find opportunities to move into positions with increased responsibility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE.
* Assisting with the operation of machinery to expected performance levels
* Assisting with set-ups, troubleshooting, and making minor machine adjustments
* Keeping designated work area clean throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly work environment
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING.
* Six months or more of work experience in a manufacturing, production, industrial, construction, military, or warehouse environment.
* Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
* Willing and able to work in an un air-conditioned, noisy, and high volume environment
* Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to all safety rules and regulations to include wearing safety equipment
* Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day
* Willingness to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
* One year or more of experience working in a manufacturing and/or industrial environment
* Experience operating a motorized fork lift or clamp truck
* Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf