Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We are seeking a Manager - Marketing Strategy to support our Packaging and Cellulose division. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Develop and execute marketing strategies with business leads that support and are directly linked to the business strategies and visions.
* Understand the voice of the customer (VOC); their priorities, pain points and broader challenges through partnering with key capabilities.
* Partner with insights and sales capability to ensure understanding of competitive landscape, customer needs, and market trends. Use data to form a point-of-view on how the insights can be leveraged.
* Develop and manage brand strategy.
* Set financial and non-financial success metrics for marketing initiatives and track results.
* Ensure marketing milestones are met and manage the marketing roadmaps across businesses.
* Develop materials to improve sales force effectiveness (i.e. training materials, sales tools, etc.)
* Oversee sales execution including tradeshows, social events, social media, etc.
* Manage agency partners to develop and execute communication initiatives and content.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 3 years of marketing experience including developing and executing successful marketing strategies
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
* Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) Outlook (for internal and external correspondence) and PowerPoint (presentations)
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Business to business marketing experience
* Experience developing metric based marketing campaigns
* Experience developing and activating customer focused insights
* Track record of marketing strategy that drives business results
* Experience with lead generation and using CRM software, such as MS Dynamics
* MBA or other advanced degree
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf