Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This employee is primarily responsible for accurately, thoroughly, and in a time-sensitive manner, processing patient orders and providing clear and timely communication to all stakeholders. This position is the voice of the organization as well as the primary resource for patients and physicians to obtain information and answers to questions.
* Responds to telephone inquiries and orders from patients and referral sources
* May assist walk-in patients with the selection of equipment, supplies, and services
* Determines resolution of patient and referral inquiries, questions, or concerns
* Identifies concerns and ensures they are recorded in Concern Tracker system when appropriate
* Completes electronic intake process in billing system, performs verification of insurance, and reviews all documentation for accuracy and to qualify patient for services
* Contacts patients to inform them of any patient payment requirements, collects payment, and determines best delivery method, providing instructions for receiving delivery
* Understands and abides by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) requirements
* High School diploma or GED required
* Prefer 3-6 months experience in home health, customer service, call center, or insurance setting
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Should have basic computer and typing skills
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans