Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
As America\'s largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, the mission of Lincare is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
If you are a fast-paced, urgent management professional looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
* map out processes and protocols to achieve goals
* motivate and lead teams, and adjust quickly to a rapidly changing health care marketplace
* partner with physicians and other health care providers to offer full-service, outcome-altering medical interventions
* work for an organization that rewards success and fosters a culture of promotion
Job Responsibilities include:
* Developing business management goals and objectives that lend to growth and prosperity
* Driving productivity and efficiency by leading the work and direction of your team
* Devising and implementing business plans and best practices to promote the attainment of goals
* Overseeing the fiscal health and growth of the management location
* Evaluating and supervising employee performance
* Staffing and training new team members
* Driving growth of the location by providing exceptional care to referral sources and patients alike
* Managing inventory and procurement of necessary equipment
* Understanding and promoting the products and services offered to improve patient outcomes
* Embodying and driving the organization's strict adherence to an employee safety and compliance program
* Must be able to travel throughout your local territory
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Intuitive human relation and motivational skills
* Computer and technological literacy
* Positive and professional personal image
* Proven track record of leadership and/or managerial success
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans