Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KAES DRAFTING AND ENGINEERING RECORDS LEADER
The successful candidate will manage the Corporate Drafting Capability and provide industry best practices and guidance to the remote drafting and engineering records capabilities. This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining company Drafting and Engineering Records procedures/standards along with working closely with corporate and remote facility engineering, project management, and reliability personal to ensure engineering designs and drawings created comply with company drafting and design standards and meet company and industry best practices.
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHP
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 8 years of design or related experience in an industrial process facility that has OSHA 1910.119 PSM covered operations
* Equipment Files/Records Management experience
* Previous supervisory experience
* Experience with AutoCAD and knowledge software packages, both 2D and 3D
* Knowledge of site survey and 3D Laser scan management
* Experience developing / administering CAD standard (templates, symbols, layers), including red-line process and drawing management system
* Experience working with an electronic document management system
* Ability to travel up to 30% to KAES sites in Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska and Oklahoma
* Ability to utilize ladders and platforms in excess of 100' entering confined spaces in plant operating sites to access equipment and utilize all required PPE
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Design, Drafting or closely related discipline
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf