Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Responsible for producing quality product per production schedule with working knowledge of production equipment and operating safely within established guidelines.
- Properly identify and handle off quality package supplies and product
- Determine and set the code date and lot code properly
- Perform and complete package quality check and respond to problems
- Load, operate, and adjust the labeling machines
- Interpret tank inventories and valve and pump settings to ensure the correct product is being filled
- Capable to operating computerized production system
- Capable of troubleshooting equipment
- Operate a forklift for warehouse, loading, and receiving
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Perform all assignments safely, satisfactorily, and maintain good attendance
- High School diploma/GED and/or equivalent work experience required
- Two to three years' experience in a production facility preferred
- Basic math skills required
- Computer experience and previous use of Business
- Able to read and understand English language with good verbal communication required.
- Candidate must be team player, collaborative, results oriented with good problem solving skills.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled