Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Utility Services, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
The successful candidate will work with the design team, project managers, project engineers, and designers on public works and land development projects. Should possess basic understanding of Civil engineering and design practices. Should prepare various support calculations, exhibits, graphics, and reports.
* Preparing plans, profiles, and detail drawings using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
* Operating CAD work stations, plotters, printers, and other associated equipment
* Developing construction documents showing topographical contours, elevations, profiles and cross-sections for roadway, storm drain, and related infrastructure projects as well as develop specifications, quantities and cost estimates.
* 3-5 Years of related experience
* Civil engineering technology, drafting, CAD, or a related area
* Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, & Schedule
* Certification in CAD desired
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.