Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
* Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
* Pickup of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
* Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
* Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
* Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
* Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
* Inspecting linens for spots, tears, and stains.
* Must be able to stand in work station for up to 7 hours per shift
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
* Must be able to understand and follow directions in the spoken language of the work area.
* Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP\'s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...