Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To ensure that all work requests pertaining to kitchens, function rooms, food outlets and public areas are maintained with a reasonable amount of repair.
* Perform daily inspection of all kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
* Performs preventive maintenance on all refrigeration and kitchen equipment.
* Maintain inventories of Refrigeration & Kitchen equipment.
* Maintain accurate refrigerant logs.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
* Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
* Work on other equipment as needed.
* Assist other Engineering staff as needed.
* Hold a valid drivers license.
* Knowledge & use of the Lockout/Tagout, HAZCOM and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
* Reasonable requests of management as directed.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
Tools and Equipment:
* Telephone, pen/pencil, photocopying machine, hand tools, multimeter, refrigeration recovery unit, vacuum pump, refrigeration gauges, safety glasses and ear protection.
* Must be able to lift 50lbs.
* Open air work environment, with hot and cold conditions possible.
* Interior of facilities in normal office conditions.
* Exterior of facilities with exposure to weather conditions.
* Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
* Exposure to high and low voltage electricity.
* Walking, stooping, standing, bending and sitting; possibly for more then 1 hour.
* Ability to communicate orally and in written form, in English.
* Must follow the posted schedule for work shifts and assignments.
* Must be able to handle frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying.
* Required to perform inspections and repairs anywhere in or out of hotel property.
* Frequent bending and/or kneeling required to inspect and repair equipment.
* 100% of mobility required in all areas of hotel property and ground.
* Must be able to climb a ladder, work in high places and confined areas.
* Lift driving required | Electric saws, hand tools, drills, grinders.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org...