Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The position is responsible for the day to day operations of the Crenshaw Golf retail shop. The handling of guests and customer sales as well as the restocking of merchandise and cleanliness of the retail shop.
* Responsible for the handling of money, i.e., the opening of closing of the shop.
* Will assist with booking Tee Times and Golf Reservations for Guests.
* Knowledge of P.O.S. system, shipping, transfer forms and hard checks.
* Must meet ALL Moments of Service standards, i.e., greeting customers within 10 feet of guests, greet with a smile and a sincere welcoming, etc.
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction, as well as, meeting all company and personal goals for the retail shop.
* All merchandise delivered should be unpacked, folded or hung accordingly to quality standards an placed in the appropriate location by the beginning of next day.
* All emptied boxes of merchandise should be broken down and taken to the trash on daily basis.
* Maintaining a clean , neat and dust free shop and work area on a daily basis.
* All restrooms and trashcans, both inside and outside of retail shop, should be cleaned and emptied on daily basis.
* Responsible for weekly requests of cleaning or office supplies for the shop and any needed merchandise.
* Knowledge of property, i.e. locations of restaurants, pool, etc. Also, knowing the daily activates for guests and their children.
* Must be able to move up to 25 lbs., occasionally extend arms and hands. seize, grasp, and turn objects with hands.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, have exceptional customer service skills and sales ability.
* Must have cash handling experience...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.