Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* The Behavioral Health Clinician III will be responsible for providing psychotherapeutic and mental health services for all diagnoses to child, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, and to the community.
* This may include inpatient and outpatient.
* The Perinatal Loss Mental Health Clinician provides care to inpatients and discharged patients who are experiencing a perinatal loss.
* Master's degree from an accredited program in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or related mental health discipline with an emphasis on clinical experience.
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or master's level independent licensure in Georgia in a related field such as Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Nursing.
* Must be CPR certified.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 8a-8p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.