Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Operates ultrasound scanning equipment to produce records of designated portions of the human anatomy of infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Certified or eligible for certification by:
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Sonography (ARRT) (S)
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
All sonographers must obtain certification within twenty-four months of eligibility or cross training.
2. Certified in Cardio- pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or obtain within 90 days of employment
3. Sonographers must be in compliance with the ARDMS, ARDMS, ARRT or CCI requirements for continuing education appropriate to their practices
1. Graduate from an accredited school of Ultrasound Technology.
2. Prior experience in ultrasound.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: 8a-4:30p
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.