Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Radiology Reading Room Assistant will be responsible for ensuring images are routed to the appropriate Radiologist for interpretation. Distributes and maintains control of radiology imaging results and performs related clerical duties. Assists physicians, patients, hospital staff, and others with requests for imaging results, works with physician offices to coordinate retrieval of images, and maintains image and report tracking system, resource to the film librarians.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
2. Demonstrated computer skills.
3. Previous experience in a fast paced environment.
4. Must be able to function independently.
5. Demonstrated problem solving skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a logical manner.
7. Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in the usage of medical terminology.
8. Excellent customer service skills.
9. Demonstrated organizational skills.
10. Must have an understanding of medical terminology.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: No
WORK HOURS: Varies
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: No
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.