Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Coordinates the team that specializes in providing outpatient mental health services including, Child and Adolescent Services, Adult Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse Services and specialized services for the chronically mentally ill.
* Coordinates Health Psychology consults to the inpatient floors in the general hospital.
* Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
* Three (3) years practical mental health experience.
* Three (3) years clinical/administrative mental health experience.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of crisis intervention skills, community resources, and basic managerial and financial applications.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the disease concept of Chemical Dependency, medical model of addiction treatment, the 12 Step Recovery Model and ASAM Placement Criteria.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Yes
WORK HOURS: Varies
WEEKEND REQUIREMENTS: Yes
ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS: No.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.