Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 104554
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Aptitude for learning. New projects, new teams, new technologies mean having to adjust and learn all the time.
* Positive, can-do attitude. We can teach the technology, but we can t teach how to approach DevOps challenges with a positive, helpful demeanor.
* Production support including - automation as it applies to release and change management as well as high availability, backup and recovery, disaster recovery, security, compliance, performance tuning, troubleshooting
* As part of the role, the DEV Ops Engineer will have the opportunity to contribute through various roles, an individual contributor researching new technologies and processes, And Lead depending on the scenario.
* This is a unique opportunity for the Engineer to contribute across the entire DevOps spectrum hosting modules, infrastructure (Networking, Firewalls, Load Balancing, IDS, WAS, SIEM ), platform (high availability topologies, provisioning, disaster recovery ), application (provisioning, topologies, performance tuning, security, auditing, ), data and security (creating processes, adhering to industry compliance )
* Understand Kubernetes/K8s architecture Start to end
* CI/CD Pipeline Setup or maintained the pipeline -- ROCD/Spinnaker
* Application deployment Create a namespace, deploying frontend/backend application
* Monitoring Grafana & Prometheus / Elastic & Kibana
* OpenShift OR Rancher
Nice to have skills:
* CKAD/ CKA Certification
* Experience with Health Care applications
* Fundamental understanding of Security and Risk Mitigation
* Experience automating release processes using Jira / Confluence
* Log aggregation tools such as Splunk and ELK stack (Fluentd).
* Experience working with AWS
* Experience working with Ansible (Ansible Playbook, Ansible Tower)
* Fundamental understanding of service mesh
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.