Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: .Net Architect
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 months
Minimum Skill Requirements:
* Windows Forms applications implementation
* Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database.
* Experience in Entity Framework and ADO.Net
* Implementation experience with SOA, Messaging Platforms, and Enterprise Service bus.
* Experience with design patterns like MVC, MVVM and/or MVPVM, and test-driven methodology and multi-tier system development
* Participates in development, production support (troubleshooting and fix bugs) and Functional testing.
* Participates in UI/UX development
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, extendibility, optimization, and sustainability.
* Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
* Work closely with cross functional application teams to develop POCs and the solution.
* Partner with Enterprise application development teams across all aspects of technology projects.
* Must be a team player
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.