Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for a Data Analyst to support our Energy client in Audubon, PA 19403
ROLE Data Analyst
DURATION 24 month W2 contract
LOCATION Audubon, PA 19403
Assist in synchronizing OSIsoft PI historian with source systems.
Write C# application to automate the synchronization of the OSIsoft PI historian with source systems.
Analyze and troubleshoot data anomalies.
Successful candidate will be exposed and trained to use all facets of the OSIsoft PI suite of software products deployed at RTO.
* Innovate and automate tasks where possible
* Assist with the day-to-day user support of an enterprise OSIsoft PI historian system
o Create and update PI tags using Microsoft Excel
o Create and update PI Process Book Displays
o Answer support questions
* Create and enhance C# and ASP.Net applications
* Analyze data issues
* Working with SQL and Oracle databases
* Assist with application troubleshooting and support of OSIsoft PI software suite
* Coordinate upgrades and patches of Windows 2012 and 2016 servers
* Someone who is energetic and passionate about their work, extremely positive and solution driven, and is willing to learn
* 1 years of technical schooling or newly graduated or soon to be earning a B.S. degree in computer science, management information systems, or information systems
* Engineering applicants with strong academic credentials and strong information systems background will be considered
* C# or ASP.Net experience
* Experience using 3rd party libraries in .Net
* Strong data analytic skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Strong verbal and written communication for documentation
* Energetic, resilient candidate, who is known for great attention to detail
* Some experience in querying using SQL
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
* Exposure to any kind of complex control systems (EMS, SCADA), especially those that require a very large array of user display information, such as graphs, lines, meters, and other data indicators
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.