Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 87604
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a GCP (Google Cloud Platform) Engineer to join our team in Mountain View, California (US-CA), United States (US).
* Build, manage, and maintain large-scale enterprise cloud environments (GCP, but AWS and Azure are a plus.).
* Creation of tools, automation scripts, and streamlined processes (Strong DevOps mentality).
* Creation of documentation and policies.
* Interface with NASA customers to provide rapid deployment of cloud services.
* BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience.
2-4 years of directly related experience minimum. * 6-10 years of total field experience minimum.
* Strong technical knowledge of Google Cloud Platform infrastructure and services.
* Agile / Solutions oriented individual.
* Experience installing, configuring, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based servers and services running various operating systems in an enterprise environment.
* Proficient in creating tools, scripts, and automation with one or more of the following: Python, Ruby, Perl or Bash.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to travel up to 15% of the time to other US based NASA centers.
* Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a SECRET government clearance.
* Experience operating large-scale enterprise cloud environments.
* Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
* Cloud networking experience is a plus.
* Automation, CI/CD, IaC, and Orchestration tools (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Jenkins, etc.) a plus.
* Security experience, certifications, or compliance auditing is a plus.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.