Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We have an immediate opening for an Information Security Coordinator in our Los Angeles office.
The Information Security Coordinator will join the InfoSec team to support risk assessments and other security functions, and facilitate reporting to senior management and stakeholders. This position requires strong communication skills, initiative, attention to detail, and the desire and ability to learn quickly and assume responsibility for work. We are looking for a person who has a background in administrative work with a strong desire to learn about Information Security.
In this capacity, the Information Security Coordinator will:
* Work with Third Party Risk Management ( TPRM ) to:
* Coordinate vendor surveys and risk assessment tasks to identify risks related to new and existing vendor relationships.
* Coordinate contract renewals requiring InfoSec review, and invoice verifications and submissions.
* Support and coordinate Information Protection Addendum ( IPA ) reviews.
* Coordinate conflicts, financial and legal/regulatory checks.
* Oversee and execute the insurance review and acceptance process.
* Support Client Security efforts by:
* Coordinating intake of and response to client guidelines.
* Tracking various security requirements and coordinate with team responsible for implementation, including reviewing and revising associated policies and procedures.
* Assisting in the completion of client security questionnaires.
* Assist the Program Manager with:
* Administration and reporting related to security education and awareness program.
* Tracking program delivery milestones.
* Maintain activity and status trackers relating to various Information Security teams including Third Party Risk Management, Client Security and Program Management Office. Facilitate reporting to appropriate stakeholders.
* Assist other Information Security team members as needed.
* Bachelor s degree required.
* A minimum of 2+ years professional work experience. (Law firm experience is a plus.)
* Experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment. Detail-oriented.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexibility working independently or collaborating with a variety of teams.
* Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills.
* Experience supporting an Information Security organization highly desirable.
* Strong interest in InfoSec/IT.
* Demonstrated ability and desire to continuously learn new things.
* Ability to be flexible in response to changing focus and needs.
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Pursuant to local ordinances, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.