Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
We are hiring a Senior Scheduler in support of USACE and Tyndall Air Force Base Reconstruction.
The Senior Scheduler will perform the following:
* Provides project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects.
* Performs special analysis for schedules established with Primavera Software P6 R8 (or later)
* Frequent communication with Project Managers for both government and subcontractors at site.
* Prepares plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluations.
* Analyzes progress reports against the schedule.
* Monitors schedules and reviews them with procurement and engineering groups
* Maintains liaison with the project team for schedule revision and update.
* Supports Program Controls Manager and Scheduling Manager in accomplishing project status review and performance control.
* 4-year degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience) and 10+ years of experience on large scale DoD construction projects .
* Must be a proficient / expert level operator of Primavera P6 R8 (or later).
* Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
* Preference for RMS experience.
Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls Software and Microsoft Office Suite. Proven leadership capabilities, as well as familiarity with industry practices is required.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://parsoncorporation.contacthr.com/77448869.jpg /