Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This is a full-time role (benefits eligible!), various hours and various days. We can be flexible with your schedule!:::
Tucked away on the banks of the Tualatin River, Prestige Senior Living Riverwood (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-senior-living-riverwood) is a perfect location for relaxation and reflection.:
At our community in Tualatin, Oregon, residents enjoy riverside strolls, beautifully landscaped grounds and the convenience of being near the Pacific Highway, making it effortless to reach any local destination. Spacious indoor common areas furnished with cozy furniture make socializing with peers, building new relationships and meeting new residents easy.
In addition to the many amenities, Riverwood also offers Celebrations, an innovative lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our residents. Our program s events, activities and educational opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.:
Questions? Contact RiverwoodED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various:
Housekeeper is responsible for the housekeeping duties of the building and apartments.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
* Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in apartments and apartment rest rooms to including sinks, showers, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting individual confidentiality, dignity and rights.
* Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
* Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
* Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
* Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
* Follows facility fire safety and infection control practices and promptly report any unsafe conditions or equipment to executive director or maintenance director.
* Coordinates housekeeping services with other departments.
* Ensures that equipment and supply carts are properly maintained and properly stored and that storage areas are kept clean and safe.
* Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned.
* Assists others with lifting, as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience working with seniors helpful.
* Ability to understand verbal directions and read written instructions.
* Able to communicate with residents on a daily basis.
* Ability to add and subtract simple numbers
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.