Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Sales & Design Consultant
Are you passionate about customer service with an interest in horticulture* Love to enhance business environments* Enjoy working independently* Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization*
Who are we*
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do. We design, install and service interior and exterior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
What do our Sales & Design Consultants do*
As a Sales and Design Consultant, you will be offering a wide range of services to enhance the commercial environment. You will be using your cold calling skills to meet and present interior plant design ideas, ambient scenting and commercial wall art to all types of clients. Our products and services are found in law offices, accounting firms, insurance companies, corporate centers, office building lobbies, hotels, shopping malls, banks, hospitals, retail sites, etc. The business base is endless.
Your income is comprised of an excellent Base Salary, Great Commission Program, and Car Allowance. This is not only a job opportunity but also a Career Opportunity for someone looking to join the Industry Leader of one of the world's premier business services companies Rentokil North America.
What do we offer*
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Company vehicle and uniforms provided
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
* High school diploma or GED
* At least three years of customer service and experience in floral design or horticulture
* We are looking for experienced sales professional. We will train you in the plant knowledge and design skills.
* Proven success with Business to Business (B2B) Sales
* Strong prospecting and cold calling skills are a must
* This individual must be a self-starter who knows how to organize and balance their workday to be able to make presentations, create proposals, and create new appointments through phone and in the field cold calling.
* You must be able to not only create relationships but also be a SALE CLOSER.
* You will be expected to meet our attainable yet demanding monthly quotas for cold calls, presentations and sales. Strong territory management skills are a must.
* prior plant or horticulture background - preferred
* Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
* Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Valid driver's license/clean driving record
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)