Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Competitive Salary - Relocation Package - Bonus Program:
For more information about our Administrator positions contact:
The primary responsibility of the Nursing Home Administrator is to lead and direct the daily operation of the care center in a professional manner using resources effectively and efficiently to attain and maintain the highest level of care to residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Exercises ethical and sound leadership decision, delegates responsibility to appropriate staff in order to carry out the work of the care center, and holds department heads accountable for the performance of their respective departments.
* Ensures that nursing services are planned, implemented, and evaluated to maximize resident quality of life and quality of care with the integration of resident rights with all aspects of resident care.
* Ensures that the facility complies with applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations and that resident and staff information is made available according to the state or federal regulations.
* Coordinates the development and evaluation with the health care team of resident care goals and policies in order to assure that adequate resources, environments, and services are provided to residents, meeting regularly with health care team to assure highest practicable care is being delivered.
* Ensures residents dignity and right to privacy and that residents are free from sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, corporal punishment, exploitation, neglect and involuntary seclusion.
* Ensures that personnel are present in number and ability to attain or maintain the highest practicable level of physical, mental, and psycho-social well being for each resident.
* Coordinates the development and dissemination of written personnel policies and procedures to assure procedures are followed in recruitment, hiring, employment and termination of staff and are in compliance with governmental entities, laws and regulations.
* Establishes and maintains safety rules and procedures that incorporate federal regulations and OSHA requirements to ensure employee health and safety.
* Evaluates, coordinates and implements budget training for each department head to adhere to the budget ensuring conformance with standards of quality care.
* Develops, implements, and evaluates fire, emergency and disaster plans to protect the safety and welfare of residents, staff, and property.
* Observes, monitors, and evaluates outcomes of all the facility s programs, policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and to fulfill administrative and professional responsibility.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
* A four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited college.
* Minimum of two years experience in a geriatric setting and two years experience in a direct supervisory position.
* Current Nursing Home Administrator License (LNHA) in the state where position is located or the ability to obtain the state license prior to the start of employment.
* Current First Aide and CPR card.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Individual must be a team player, well organized and flexible.
* Experience with budget, staff development and training.
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!: