Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Position Summary
* The patient service representative (PSR) will greet patients in a friendly and courteous manner, answer telephones, schedule appointments, and perform other overall general office duties as assigned. The PSR will also collect, verify, enter, and monitor patient data while complying with the federal, state and MaineHealth confidentiality policies.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
* License/Certifications: N/A
* Experience: Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful
* Strong computer skills
* Skilled in use of office equipment
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone
* Ability to maintain a professional manner under stressful situations
* Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.